Saturday, August 29, 2015

#RPGaDay2015

We're nearly the end...


Favorite Idea for Merging Two Games Into One: Ooh, I actually had one! I wanted to merge Shattered Dreams and Don't Rest Your Head, probably starting with the former and transitioning into the latter somehow. You could probably fold Exquisite Replicas in there, too, somehow.

Favorite Game You No Longer Play: Another easy one: Classic World of Darkness. I love it, I just don't play it because I work on so much NWoD stuff and the system there is so much better, and I don't want to confuse myself. But I'm gonna have to go back to CWoD when it comes time to playtest Changeling: The Dreaming 20th.

Favorite RPG Website: RPG.Net. Sure, you get people who are bitter about being banned complaining about how the mod staff is a "junta," but seriously, it's a site with a lot of traffic where you can talk about games and not get called any number of homophobic slurs, and it's stable enough that I can put my actual plays there.