This line's mostly filler.
Things have gotten weird, but that's kind of what I wanted. But I only have two sessions left to wrap this up in a neat little bow, and I need to have some remnant of "old Vegas" burning at the end. I...kind of want it to be Binion's.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Delphine's family has been Circle of the Crone for a long time, and was just as sexist and creepy as she imagined it. Her father broke with tradition by Embracing his daughter, and that would have been enough.
But there's a tradition that's even worse. A Strix known as Dantalion uses the family as hosts every so often. It took over Delphine's grandfather shortly before her Embrace - it was that act that compelled her father to Embrace her. It's been biding its time ever since, waiting for her father to resurface. And with the crazy events surrounding the coterie now, her father is coming back to town.
So, to recap:
- Roberto Avia is in town and wants to murder Mordecai.
- Myra has ordered him not to, but he might just try and then accept his punishment later.
- Dantalion is in town and screwing with Delphine.
- Her father arrives in town tonight.
- Myra killed a bodyguard last time.
- Martin gets involved at this point and orders Heath and company to bury the guy out in the desert; "He knows a good gravesite." The message there is clear.
- Characters can learn today that the baby disappeared into the system, and maybe follow that up to learn about Pilate.
- The dude that Myra fed on a couple of sessions ago was butchered by Dantalion.
- Gus set up a meet with a guy who built the "mob vault" for Mordecai. The guy in question is Courant (who didn't help build it but does know about it). The former Koagion of Las Vegas, a Mekhet name Hyram, lies in torpor in the vault. Courant just wants to see how close Mordecai is to getting to the vault; he doesn't actually want Hyram revived.
- Need to stat Dantalion. Delphine's father I can probably get away with fudging.
Shadow Potency: 6
Strength: 3 Dexterity: 3 Stamina: 3
Power: 6 Finesse: 7 Resistance: 5
Skills: Academics 4, Occult 5, Politics 2, Athletics 3, Brawl 5, Stealth 4, Survival 3, Weaponry 5
Embodiments: Shadow Form, Possess Corpse, Possess Revenant, Possess Kindred
Dread Powers: See the Cracks, Web of Destiny, Breath Eater, Sheep's Clothing, Smoke and Mirrors, Indomitable
Disciplines: Auspex 4, Celerity 3, Obfuscate 4, Vigor 3
Banes: Fire, Sunlight, Material Bane: Alcohol, Bells